I have just received an annual statistics report for 2014 for the FoxbatPilot blog from WordPress. The blog started at the very end of March, so these figures are for the first 9 months.
Here’s a summary:
– the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed over 28,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at the Opera House, that would be more than 10 sold-out performances.
– the busiest day was 15 June, with over 850 hits on ‘World Cup Celebration – Brazilian Style‘.
– other high scoring posts were: ‘Spotlight on training – Soar Aviation‘, ‘Foxbat sunset & night landing‘ and ‘Foxbat bird-strike‘.
– overall, there were 98 posts and 184 pictures uploaded to the blog.
– the most popular posting day is Tuesday – I may need to change this as I’m told Saturday is the most popular day to upload a post.
– there were blog visitors/subscribers from 104 countries around the world; Australian visitors are the most common with USA, New Zealand and UK close behind.
– the top three referring websites sites are Foxbat Australia, Facebook and Netvibes.
Thank you to everyone for joining my blog since it was launched on 30 March 2014. Your contributions and pictures have been very welcome. I’m looking forward to further developing and growing FoxbatPilot during 2015 – any comments about content, design and style are welcome.
Best wishes for 2015, Peter
PS- if you like it, please send a link to people you know who might be interested.